Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 3

(day 3: your first love)

My first serious love is Avi. He's also my last :) We're together since October 2007, so this month we'll be together for 4 year and 4 months! He's my true love. We've been through alot together- many brakeups, fights, but also many expiriences, surprises, and we always have been there for each other :) He actually raised me, and I owe him alot of my values...
As I told you before, he recently joined the armi, so I get to miss him alot! We learn to apriciate each other much more, and it's so good for our relationship. I LOVE HIM !




this pictures were taken right after his swearing-ceremony. it was emotional to tears...

2 comments:

Mr J said...

Nice photos. You two seem meant for each other :)

Lara Rose said...

looks very qute, nice jumper you're wearing!